We want to hear from you! Your feedback helps us to continuously upgrade the programs and services that we provide, and improve our customer support and satisfaction. From this page, you can:
- Report a website problem
- Provide feedback
- Resolve a complaint
Report a website problem
If you experience any problems with our Web site (e.g., cannot find information, missing files, errors, outdated information), please notify our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most direct way to provide feedback is to click on this link and complete the survey.
Resolve a complaint
At ABSA, we believe in working with our stakeholders to implement pressure equipment safety programs. Occasionally, differences of opinion will occur with respect to ABSAs program implementation.
You can expect us to address your concerns in a timely, fair, and courteous manner. We want to resolve your issue and retain your confidence. Contact us in the manner that’s most convenient for you by telephone, letter, fax, or e-mail.
In our experience, disputes are best resolved following this approach:
- Step 1: Resolve Directly
- Step 2: Contact A Supervisor
- Step 3: Contact Our General Manager Or Administrator/Chief Inspector
- Step 4: Contact the Safety Codes Council for Appeals
Step 1: Resolve Directly
For a concern regarding an interaction with an ABSA employee, the best place to start is to discuss it directly with that employee.
Step 2: Contact A Supervisor
If the employee is unable to resolve the issue, ask to speak with his or her supervisor or manager. You can also visit the Our Management Team page to determine who can help to resolve your problem.
Step 3: Contact Our General Manager Or Administrator/Chief Inspector
If your complaint has not been fully resolved to your satisfaction in Step 1 or Step 2, we encourage you to contact the appropriate person:
- Administrative issues (e.g., inappropriate behaviour, slow responses, etc.) should be directed to our General Manager at email@example.com.
- Technical matters should be directed to the Administrator/Chief Inspector at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Contact the Safety Codes Council for Appeals
You may contact the Safety Codes Council for a notice of appeal to the Administrator of Accreditation and Coordinator of Appeals of the Safety Codes Council.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (780) 413-0099 for Edmonton area
- Toll Free within Alberta 1-888-413-0099
- Fax: (780) 424-5134 for Edmonton area
- Fax Toll Free within Alberta 1-888-424-5134
Note: ABSA is responsible to the Government to administer Alberta’s pressure equipment program under the Safety Codes Act. The Government contact is:
Technical Advisor, Boilers and Pressure Vessels, at Safety Services, Alberta Municipal Affairs (AMA).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-866-421-6929
- Fax: (780) 427-8686
Last Modified: 3/27/2019 9:38:32 AM