ABSA, under the direction of an industry represented Board of Directors, employs about 150 professionals dedicated to the vision of “…providing leadership in pressure equipment safety”.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Pressure equipment design review and registration
- Shop and initial inspection of pressure equipment
- Periodic inspection of Alberta’s 100,000 registered vessels
- Review, audit and registration of Quality Control programs
- Power Engineer examination, certification and registration
- Pressure welder testing and certificates
- Accident review and investigation
- Education and training services
Currently we have no positions available.
If you are interested in working for ABSA but do not see a position or location that interests you then feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. Applications are retained on file for 6 months.
Please forward your resume to:
Edmonton, Alberta T6N 0A4
Fax: (780) 437-7787
Tel: (780) 437-9100 x3304